We See the Bigger Picture
Are you merely looking for an item of software? Or are you here because there’s a problem to solve or an opportunity you don’t want to miss out on?
We believe it’s the latter, which is why we see our role as a partner instead of a software provider.
For our services to work properly, it’s vital for us to understand your organisation, your systems and the problem or opportunity at the heart of it all. This means that we ask a lot of questions before we start and we provide continual feedback for the life of the project. Open communication and being flexible to your needs are important to us, because they’re important to you.
Whether we’re following a fully structured specification or devising one for you, we will keep you informed of progress and incorporate your feedback into the system. Options are offered to keep projects on time and on budget.
Why Work With Compros
- Thorough Analysis- A detailed study of the client systems and a thorough analysis of all requirements is performed to deliver the best cost effective solution.
- Adaptive Project Implementation Cycle - The critical project requirements impacting the business are implemented first in a shorter time frame. This ensures that the client is able to provide the critical services to its customers and maintain its edge over competitors.
- Quality Delivery - Compros maintains strict development and testing standards to deliver the project with exceptional quality and within time and budget.
- 30 Days Free Bug Fixing - Our job doesn’t end after installation. Compros developers are on hand to fix any issues that may arise. It’s our way of guaranteeing satisfaction with every aspect of your software’s performance.
- Ongoing Maintenance and Support - System demands change over time, which is why we offer tailored maintenance and support packages to each client. Whether you choose an ad-hoc support arrangement or a monthly maintenance retainer, Compros will deliver a responsive service for your time-critical business.
- Remote and On-Site Support - With Compros, all the support you need is just a phone call or email away. Our technicians can assist remotely or come to you.
- Comprehensive Training - We provide face-to-face training that’s easy to understand. With a strong understanding of the system, your staff will experience fewer issues and require support less often.
- Flexible Pricing - We can offer a competitive hourly rate or a fixed project price.